Terms & Conditions
- Everyone, including children and infants, must have a valid passport to travel internationally. Failure to comply will result in denial of boarding without a refund.
- Vacation Your Way is not responsible for obtaining passports and/or visas required for travel. Where needed, Vacation Your Way will advise travelers about visa requirements.
- Passports are required to be valid for 6 months from your return date. Passport cards are not valid for international air travel.
HONEYMOON & ANNIVERSARY TRAVELERS
- You must bring a photocopy of your marriage certificate to qualify for any complimentary honeymoon/anniversary package. Failure to have such proof of marriage will result in the resort denying these complimentary privileges (if applicable).
- Please notify your Vacation Your Way agent if you are celebrating a honeymoon or anniversary. Typically resorts will honor these packages up to 30 days before or after your honeymoon/anniversary date.
CHANGES TO RESERVATIONS
Any change made to your reservation after booking are subject to the current rates, promotions, and terms at the time of the change.
- The final payment must be received 45 days prior to departure or as stated on the deposit invoice.
- Final payments are not automatically charged. Please note your calendar of this final payment date as reminders may not be sent. We usually send reminders about a week before the due date. Please contact us before the due date if there are changes to your payment method. Vacation Your Way is not responsible for cancellations due to late payments. Late fees will apply.
Final payments not received prior to the due date above will incur a $50 per person late fee. All reservations are subject to cancellation and hotel penalties as described above if final payment is not received on the due date. Late fees are not covered by the travel insurance and are always non-refundable.
- A $150 per room, nonrefundable cancellation fee will apply to any cancellation in addition to any other cancellation fees applied by the supplier(s) named above. If Vacation Your Way booked your airline tickets, they are 100% non- refundable and subject to individual airline penalties/fees.
- All the above should be protected with the optional Travel Insurance with the exception of late fees. If you do not have insurance – natural disasters (such as hurricanes), cancellations for any reason (medical/personal emergencies, cancellation of a wedding, etc.) do not relieve you from these penalties. Only the Travel Insurance will ensure your coverage.
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCEL FOR ANY REASON TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Cancel for Any Reason Insurance can only be purchased at the time your reservation is made; it cannot be added after the initial trip deposit is received. Cancel for Any Reason Insurance is $64 to $194 per adult, $50 per child (2 to 12yrs of age at the time of travel). Your Vacation Your Way Agent will quote your insurance policy cost upon initial trip quote.
- Cancel for Any Reason Insurance will allow you to cancel for any reason up to the morning of departure (prior to flight departure) with full refund (minus insurance policy cost), provides up to $800 per person baggage loss, up to $100 per person trip delay or interruption (weather & mechanical reasons) & up to $5k per person medical expenses (secondary policy).
- Insurance does not cover items you purchase outside Vacation Your Way (i.e. airfare, tours, excursions etc). Please Note: if you initially reserve a room only package & add airfare to the package through Vacation Your Way at a later date your cancel for any reason insurance policy cost will be adjusted to accommodate the revised total trip package cost at that time.
- This plan does not include increased rates associated with a change in the number of individuals occupying a room. If the number of individual occupying a room changes, the remaining travelers will be responsible for any additional costs incurred as a result of the change in the per-person occupancy rate.
- If cancel for any reason insurance is declined at the time of booking, we will be able to provide third party insurance up to 5 days before departure.
TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN
- Children under 18 years of age not traveling with both parents or legal guardian(s) may need to present a notarized letter from the absent parent/guardian granting permission to travel outside Canada and provide emergency medical care if necessary. Please refer to this website for more information and sample letters: http://www.globetrektravel.com/minortravelforms.pdf
- Vacation Your Way is not responsible for lack of compliance to provide proper documentation to airport authorities. It is the responsibility of the traveler & the traveler’s parents/guardians to provide proper documentation to airport authorities.
Travel documents will be sent to you no later than ten (10) days prior to departure date. Please read through these documents immediately; misprints, misspellings, incorrect dates etc. are not the responsibility of Vacation Your Way Included in your travel documents (if airfare is purchased through Vacation Your Way) are airline electronic ticket receipts (proof of purchase, not boarding passes or actual tickets). Boarding passes are printed at the time of check-in; online with the airline directly, or at the airport when showing passport & checking in luggage. It is very important that you take your travel documents with you in addition to passports and a major credit card for any baggage fees that may apply.
Due to continual changes in airline baggage policies it is suggested that you inquire with your airline's website for up-to-date fees & information. Vacation Your Way is not responsible for additional fees incurred for baggage or seating. Baggage fees are not part of an all-inclusive package.
Please review "Updated Checked Bag and Carryon Bag Rules" at www.TSA.gov
AIRLINE SCHEDULE CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
Occasionally airlines change flight schedules, & may even cancel flights entirely. These changes are beyond Vacation Your Way's control. In the event that such a situation occur; Vacation Your Way will make every effort to assist you with finding best possible alternate option(s). If the flight time change is minor (2 hours or less) the airline will automatically make the change (airline policies/rules entitle them to legally do so). Vacation Your Way will notify you of major changes.
Please Note: there may be additional costs to re-book a new flight should the airline cancel or make a major change to your original flight itinerary. Vacation Your Way is not responsible for any additional costs or fees imposed by the airlines. It is the responsibility of the passenger to check for last minute airline flight time changes within 24 hours of departure. Vacation Your Way is not responsible for changes that may occur within 24 hours of original flight departure time.
RE-CONFIRM YOUR FLIGHTS
Vacation Your Way advises you personally re-confirm your flight schedule within 24 hours prior to departure directly with the airline in case of any last minute changes or delays. Most airlines allow you to check in online 24 hours prior to departure using the “Record Locator” (found in your Vacation Your Way documents)
Please check in with your airline at the airport no later than two (2) hours prior to scheduled flight departure time.
Check-in time at most resorts is 3:00pm (local time). If you arrive prior to 3:00pm your room may not be ready. The resort will store your luggage in a secure location on property so you may start enjoying your vacation without delay. Change into something more comfortable and enjoy a nice lunch, swim in the pool, walk along the beach, etc. until you are notified that your room accommodation is ready for check in.
Please be advised that some resort restaurants may require long pants, collared shirt and closed-toe shoes for men. Please pack accordingly.
Thank you for booking your Vacation Your Way.